Relaxation, Massage and Meditation Boost Immunity and Increase Natural Killer Cells that destroy Cancer cells!
Have A Massage:
Deep relaxation produces profound chemical changes in levels of stress hormones such as cortisol, neurotransmitters such as Dopamine and Serotonin leading to an increase in Cancer fighting Natural Killer Cells.
Benefits of Bodywork
Massage is not a Luxury it is a Necessity!
Massage addresses all the systems of the body! Nourishing our cells increasing oxygen to them, stimulating better circulation, boosting our immune systems, and healing us from the outside in and out again!
Massage is not just the tactile, it goes much deeper, healing aching sore muscles, releasing tension, stress and toxins trapped in our cells and musculature structure! Endorphins are released leaving us feeling lighter, happier and healthier!
Please take the time to read through the menu of services and find something just right for you. If you have any questions about any of the services or any of the content in my website feel free to call me! I would be happy to answer questions or guide you towards an appropriate treatment!
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.